Benefits of the Highland Reeds Moisture Control System 2
- Drier reeds so you play for longer
- Consistency of air pressure
- Easy-adjust quick stop drone valve
- Easy to install and maintain
- Non-bulky, lightweight system
Fitting the MCS2 System
A tight fit of the MCS2 is essential
Assists with clean starts and cut-offs
The valve comes pre-fitted (in the connector) and pre-set. Small adjustments can be made with a screwdriver:
- Turn clockwise for a more effective cut-off and a more mellow drone sound
- Turn ant-clockwise for freer airflow and greater volume
Should you wish to remove the valve, use the white tube to push the VALVE out of the CONNECTOR as shown.
If you need to re-fit the valve, use the white tube to push the VALVE into the CONNECTOR as shown.
Captures moisture to help keep reeds dry
After use, remove cartridge from the bag (leaving connector in place) and allow to dry naturally in a warm place.
Do not microwave or oven dry as this will reduce the effectiveness of the gels.
Allow to dry thoroughly for maximum effectiveness.
Replacement gel or complete cartridges are available through your local agent.