Chanter Moisture Control System
The Chanter Moisture Control System (CMCS) has been designed to reduce moisture from your pipe bag before it gets to your chanter reed. Air is taken through the gel filled cartridge section, on through the flexi-tube and connects to the chanter stock.
The Chanter Moisture Control System complements Highland Reed’s Drone Moisture Control System and offers the following benefits:
- Keeps chanter reed drier so you can play longer
- Gives consistency of air flow to the chanter
- Non-bulky, lightweight system
- Lies on the bottom of the bag
- Easy to install, remove and maintain